Saturday, November 6, 2010

Being Thankful: Day Six

It is November, so it's officially time to go on snow alert in Utah. The snow could dump on us at any time (which is possible for next week), so any nice days we have left can't be taken for granted. Today, I'm thankful for the absolutely gorgeous day it was. It was an absolutely perfect day weather-wise. I went to the BYU game wearing capris. Yes, capris, on November 6. Since when does that ever happen? It was actually almost too warm at the game. My brother got a bit of a sunburn. It was fantastic.

Since it's supposed to drop down into the 40s and possibly give us some snow next week, I'm going to be thankful for the beautiful weather while it lasts. I am also thankful for a BYU beat-down of UNLV. It was about time BYU put more than 30 points up on the board (55–7 was the final). It gives me hope for a bowl game.

No comments: