Monday, November 22, 2010

Being Thankful: Day Twenty-Two

Laura came over tonight to visit teach Amanda and ended up talking to me for a couple of hours. I think she ended up helping me more than she helped Amanda. Though I didn't know it, I apparently needed a good talk. Laura and I ended up discovering that we have uncannily similar experiences, which led us to have similar ideas and perceptions. It was kind of fun to figure out that we have much more in common than at least I expected.

I'm so thankful for the good people in my life, like Laura, Cora, Faith, and Kate. (There are lots more good people in my life, but I see these girls the most.) I love having those people around whom I can talk to about most everything. I haven't known Laura for as long as I have known the other three, but after last night, she's working her way up there. I love it when I find good friends. It's fantastic.


I am aware that I mentioned a lot of these girls in last Friday's post, but they deserve another mention.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dearest Lindy, I loved our talk to! and I loved playing tonight! Such an amazing 2 nights. Love you a lot!

Love,
Laura